Which Is The Best 35Qt Programmable Slow Cooker
Nowadays, there are so many products of 3.5qt programmable slow cooker in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for 3.5qt programmable slow cooker in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings 3.5qt programmable slow cooker which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Cuisinart PSC-350 3-1/2-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker
- Oval-shaped programmable slow cooker with 3-1/2-quart ceramic pot
- Touchpad control panel; 24-hour LCD countdown timer; 4 cooking modes
- Automatic keep-warm; glass lid; nonslip rubber feet; stay-cool handles for safety
- Dishwasher-safe pot and lid; instruction manual with recipes included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards and BPA free Features: Touchpad control panel with LED timer display|24-hour cooking timer|Off/On Keep Warm Simmer Low and High settings|Removable 3.5-quart oval ceramic cooking pot|Automatically shifts to Warm when cook time ends|Brushed stainless steel housing|Glass lid with chrome-plated knob|Dishwasher-safe lid and ceramic pot|Nonslip rubber feet|Instruction/recipe book|Limited 3-year warranty|BPA Free
Get ready to slow down and enjoy meals!
Your Cuisinart Slow Cooker is designed to have your favorite one-pot recipes ready and waiting for you. Slow cooking is a traditional method that tenderizes meats and melds flavors for delicious, effortless dishes. And it’s the perfect size for making any meal for any occasion. . . you can even prepare desserts! Easy to operate, easy to serve from, and easy to clean… Enjoy!
The Art of Slow Cooking
Enjoy healthy, home-cooked meals even with a busy schedule thanks to this oval-shaped programmable slow cooker. Simply add ingredients to the unit’s ceramic pot, insert the pot into the cooker, and set the 24-hour LCD countdown timer. After a long day at work or a busy day of weekend errands, dinner will be ready and waiting. Perfect for soups, casseroles, pot roasts, curries, and more, its 3-1/2-quart capacity works great for single-person meals with leftovers or for small families.
The slow cooker provides a user-friendly touchpad control panel and four cooking modes that include high, low, simmer, and warm. When the cook time ends, the appliance automatically shifts to the “warm” setting, so dinner stays hot and ready to serve without overcooking. Other highlights include a glass lid for keeping an eye on the cooking process, nonslip rubber feet, and stay-cool side handles for safe transport. The ceramic cooking pot and glass lid can go in the dishwasher for quick cleanup, and an instruction manual with recipes comes included. Attractively housed in brushed stainless steel, the slow cooker measures 14-1/4 by 16-1/2 by 11-3/4 inches and carries a three-year limited warranty.
• Touchpad control panel with LED timer display
• 24-hour cooking timer
• Off/On, Keep Warm, Simmer, Low, and High settings
• Removable 3.5-quart oval ceramic cooking pot
• Automatically shifts to Warm when cook time ends
• Brushed stainless steel housing
• Glass lid with chrome-plated knob
• Dishwasher-safe lid and ceramic pot
• Nonslip rubber feet
• Recipe booklet with tips & hints
• Limited 3-year warranty
Cooking a healthy, homemade meal for your home family is easy and effortless with the Cuisinart Slow Cooker. Your Cuisinart Slow Cooker cooks food automatically once you set the time and the desired cooking mode. When time expires, the unit automatically switches to the Warm setting.
- Place the unit on a clean, dry counter.
- Remove glass lid.
- Fill ceramic pot with ingredients.
- Replace lid.
- Plug in unit. There will be no power to the slow cooker until it is turned on.
- To turn unit on, press On/Off button.
- Set the desired cooking time by pushing the + or – button. The timer ranges from 00:00 to 24:00 hours.
- Set the desired cooking mode by pressing the High, Low or Simmer button. Your slow cooker comes with a suggested cooking time chart.
- Once cooking time has expired, the unit will automatically switch to the Warm setting. The indicator next to Warm will light and remain on Warm for 8 hours. When the Warm time expires, the unit will beep for 5 seconds and turn off automatically.
Product Parts & Benefits
• Glass Lid
See-through glass lid keeps ingredients moist.
• Ceramic Pot
3½-quart oval ceramic pot.
Stick resistant and dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
• Stainless Steel Housing
• Low, High, Simmer and Warm Buttons
Press to set your desired cooking mode.
• Timer Control Buttons
Press to set your cook time, up to 24 hours.
• LCD Display with Setting Indicators
Blue LCD display shows the remaining cook time, as well as the current cooking setting.
• On/Off Button
Press to turn the unit on and off.
All parts that come in contact with food are BPA-Free.
• Easy Clean Up
Cleaning your Cuisinart Slow Cooker is easy, and it’s dishwasher safe!
Unplug your Cuisinart Slow Cooker and allow it to cool before cleaning. To clean the housing and control panel, simply wipe with a clean damp cloth and dry before storing. Wash ceramic pot and lid with warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly, or clean in the upper rack of the dishwasher.
Cuisinart PSC-350CPP 3.5 Quart Programmable Slow Cooker Copper
- Touchpad control panel with LED timer display
- 24-hour cooking timer
- Off/On, Keep Warm, Simmer, Low, and High settings
- Automatically shifts to Warm when cook time ends
- Removable 3.5-quart oval ceramic cooking pot
- Glass lid with chrome-plated knob
- Dishwasher-safe lid and ceramic pot
- Nonslip rubber feet
Turn slow cooking into a delicious art form with the Cuisinart 3.5 Quart Programmable Slow Cooker. Let the delicious scents of slow cooked dishes greet you after your commute home by using the 24-hour LCD countdown timer and four cooking modes that automatically change to Warm when the cook time ends. Cuisinart is well known for bringing trendsetting finishes to the modern kitchen — always offering home chefs the perfect combination of form and function. The newest addition to the Cuisinart family of premium appliances is the sleek and stylish Copper Collection, expertly crafted with the quality and workmanship you expect from Cuisinart. Features: Touchpad control panel with LED timer display|24-hour cooking timer|Off/On Keep Warm Simmer Low and High settings|Removable 3.5-quart oval ceramic cooking pot|Automatically shifts to Warm when cook time ends|Brushed stainless steel housing|Glass lid with chrome-plated knob|Dishwasher-safe lid and ceramic pot|Nonslip rubber feet|Instruction/recipe book|Limited 3-year warranty|BPA Free
Crock-Pot 3.5-Quart Casserole Crock Manual Slow Cooker, Charcoal
- 3.5-quart capacity serves 3+ people
- 9″ x 13″ oven-safe rectangular removable stoneware is the perfect size and shape to cook and serve casseroles, lasagnas, and other great dishes
- Manual Low, High, and Warm Settings to slow cook and warm food
- Cook & Carry locking lid system for ease on the go
The Crock-Pot 3.5-Quart Casserole Crock Slow Cooker makes family dinners, potlucks, parties, and of course, make-ahead meals easier than ever. The utlimate kitchen workhorse, the Casserole Crock is so versatile that you can use it to prepare everyone’s favorite casserole dishes, desserts, and more, either by plugging it in on the countertop or by placing just the stoneware in a conventional oven. Easily portable, the Casserole Crock uses the Cook & Carry locking lid system for easy transport, without spills or mess.
Crock-pot SCCPCCP350-SS Programmable Digital Casserole Crock Slow Cooker, 3.5 quart, Stainless Steel
- Slow cook delicious casseroles, lasagna, dessert and more
- Programmable controls with cook time ranging from 30 minutes to 20 hours
- Digital timer counts down cooking time
- Automatically shifts to warm setting when cook time is complete
- Secure-fit locking lid featuring
- Carry system for mess-free portability
- Dimensions: H:6.7″ x W: 19″ x D: 11.6″
- Cord length: 24″
The Crock-Pot Programmable Casserole Crock Slow Cooker makes family dinners, potlucks and parties easier than ever! Its rectangular design is the perfect size and shape to prepare everyone’s favorite casseroles, lasagna, desserts and more. It’s ideal for make-ahead meals that you and your family can come home to, simplifying mealtime. The fully programmable control panel sets cook time on low or high temperature, anywhere from 30 minutes up to 20 hours, providing convenience for various recipe cook times. You will know the exact time that your food will be ready as the digital timer counts down the remaining cook time. The unique stoneware is oven-safe for use in both the slow cooker base or in a conventional oven. This makes it easy to cook, warm and serve with the flexibility to slow cook and then brown or melt toppings in the oven, or bake first and keep warm in the Casserole Crock. During the holidays when you’re juggling multiple dishes, the Crock-Pot Programmable Casserole Crock is a lifesaver, freeing up space in your oven. With portability in mind, the Casserole Crock uses our Cook & Carry locking lid system for easy transport without spills.
Crockpot 2.5-Quart Mini Casserole Crock Slow Cooker, White/Blue
At 2.5 quarts, the Mini Casserole Crock Slow Cooker makes meals for smaller dinners, potlucks, and parties easier than ever. With portability in mind, the Mini Casserole Crock uses our Cook & Carry locking lid system, so you can conveniently take your dish on the go without spills or mess. The removable stoneware allows you to easily go from countertop to tabletop. It’s ideal for entertaining when oven space is limited or when you just don’t want to turn on your conventional oven; and, of course, for delicious, make-ahead meals you and your family can come home to.
Cuisinart MSC-400 3-In-1 Cook Central 4-Quart Multi-Cooker: Slow Cooker, Brown/Saute, Steamer
The Cuisinart Cook Central 3-in-1 Multicooker
Create one-pot meals your family will love with the Cuisinart Cook Central 3-in-1 Multicooker. Three fully programmable cooking functions let you sauté vegetables, brown meats and slow cook your favorite comfort foods right in the unit. Skip the stovetop with combination cooking — brown your ingredients in the unit and then simply switch to the slow cook function. Use the Cook Central to prep any aspect of your favorite dish. Select the steam function to prepare stuffed artichokes to start a gourmet meal or to create a healthful vegetable medley side dish. The Cook Central can even do dessert. With numerous recipes to choose from in the included booklet, the opportunities are endless!
The Cook Central features Cuisinart’s brushed stainless steel housing and a 4-quart nonstick cooking pot that lets you brown or sauté directly in the unit. Once your meal is ready, the unit will automatically shift to Keep Warm mode so your meal is ready when you are. Serving your dish is easy — just lift the pot out and take it to the table. Clean-up is a breeze with the Cook Central as the pot, steaming rack and glass lid are dishwasher-safe.
The first step to creating your meal with the Cook Central is selecting the cooking function.
Slow cooking is perfect for foods that require long, slow simmering, such as soups, stocks, stews, and dried beans. This function is also ideal when cooking tougher and less expensive cuts of meat like shoulder and pot roast. The Slow Cook function has three temperature settings — High, Low, and Simmer. For recipes that need to cook longer, use the Simmer and Low settings. When starting a dish later in the day, select the High setting. A 24-hour timer and automatic Keep Warm mode ensure your food is ready to eat when you are.
Steaming is one of the healthiest methods of cooking. No butter or oil is required and fewer nutrients are lost in the steaming process. To steam anything from asparagus to shrimp, insert the included steaming rack and no more than 1 quart of water or other liquid in the cooking pot and cover with the lid. Once steaming is complete, carefully remove food from the pot with a spoon, fork or tongs and enjoy.
Use the Brown/Sauté function as you would a skillet or sauté pan on the stovetop for a variety of recipes. Prepare a quickly sautéed skillet dish or brown food right in the pot as the first step of your family’s favorite slow cooker recipe. You can use this function to reheat foods as well. Just use Brown/Sauté at 350 degrees F and stir until all ingredients are warmed through.
Once you have chosen the cooking function that best fits your recipe, simply set the desired time and temperature, and then press Start.
Features and Benefits
Glass Lid with Handle
Check the progress of a dish without releasing heat.
Place in the up position to elevate ingredients for steaming.
Nonstick Aluminum 4-Quart Cooking Pot
Spreads heat evenly to perfectly brown and saute ingredients right in the unit.
All parts that come in contact with food are BPA free.
Programmable Control Panel
Cooking Function Buttons
Use to select Slow Cook, Brown/Sauté or Steam.
Use to set your desired cooking time, be it minutes or hours.
Use to set cooking temperatures up to 400 degrees F.
Use to start and stop cooking function.
Blue Backlit LCD Display
Side-by-side display shows cooking time and temperature.
Crock-Pot SCR300-SS 3-Quart Manual Slow Cooker, Silver
- Serves 3+ people. 3-quart capacity
- High/Low cook settings, and convenient Warm setting
- Crock-Pot features removable, dishwasher-safe stoneware insert, and dishwasher-safe glass lid
- Polished silver, stainless steel exterior with black accents and plastic handles
- Recipes included
This Crock-Pot 3 -Quart Round Manual Slow Cooker provides you the flexibility to prepare a meal early and then have it slow-cook all day, so you can come home to a nutritious, home-cooked meal in the evening. It’s a healthier, more cost-efficient and convenient way to cook. This Crock-Pot Manual Slow Cooker cooks on High or Low settings, and the Warm setting can be used to keep your dish at an ideal serving temperature. The trendy hexagon design of this slow cooker is the perfect addition to any modern kitchen.
Cuisinart PSC-650 Stainless Steel 6-1/2-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker
- Programmable slow cooker with removable round-shaped ceramic cooking pot
- Simmer, low and high modes
- 24-hour programmable cook time
- auto keep-warm
- cord storage
- Brushed stainless-steel housing
- glass lid with stainless-steel rim
- cool-touch chrome-plated handles
- Includes cooking rack, recipe book and instruction book
- dishwasher-safe lid and ceramic pot
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
Programmable technology makes homemade meals easier than ever! This Cuisinart Slow Cooker features a 24-hour programmable countdown timer, three cooking modes- and it automatically shifts to warm when it’s done cooking! Whether preparing one-pot entrees, sides, or desserts, operation is easy. Meals can be served in the ceramic pot they’re cooked in, and cleanup is easy with the dishwasher-safe lid and ceramic pot. Designed for today’s busy lifestyles, all the work is done ahead of time. Dinnertime is as relaxing for the cook as it is for the diners. Enjoy! Features: Touchpad control panel with LCD timer display|24-hour cooking timer|Off/On Warm Simmer Low and High settings|Removable 6.5 quart oval ceramic cooking pot|Automatically shifts to “Warm” when cook time ends|Brushed stainless steel housing with chrome-plated handles|Glass lid with stainless steel rim and chrome-plated knob|Dishwasher-safe lid and ceramic pot|Nonslip rubber feet|Includes cooking rack for use with ramekins or other bakeware|Spiral-bound recipe book with 70 basic to gourmet dishes|Instruction book|Limited 3-year product warranty|BPA Free
NutriChef Sous Vide Slow Cooker – 11 in 1 Steamer Stainless Steel High-Pressure Multi Cooker Crock Pot w/ Digital LCD Display, 11 Preset Cooking Modes, Sous Vide Cooking Mode, 6.5 Quart – PKPC35
- HASSLE-FREE & TIME EFFICIENT: Cooking is made easy with the use of this slow cooker steamer. Offers time efficient food prep with its enclosed cooking style to preserves, enhance natural food flavors and retain original vitamin & mineral value
- SOUS VIDE & OTHER COOKING MODES: A pressure cooker that features the unique ‘Sous Vide’ cooking mode and other 11 more. This electric multi cooker has the ability to slow cook, bake, steam, roast, saute, stew and so on
- DIGITAL DISPLAY: The front panel has a digital LCD display screen, touch button controls and adjustable temperature settings. Also comes with an integrated pressure steam valve and kitchen timer alarm notification. Food can be reheated or kept warm
- STAINLESS STEEL: The design boasts a stainless steel and stain resistant housing that’s perfect for any kitchen countertop. It also has a removable non-stick aluminum inner cooking pot that has a capacity of 6. 5 quart and a tempered glass lid
- COOKING SETTINGS: This slow cooker pot has a temperature setting between 115 – 395 °Fahrenheit and maximum cooking time setting of 72 hours. The set includes the multi cooker, roasting rack, sous vide rack and 3ft power cable
NutriChef Model : PKPC35
Digital Kitchen Multi-Cooker Oven
Countertop Oven Multi-Cooker Pro with Easy Crock Oven Cooking Presets, Sous Vide Mode, Digital Display (Stainless Steel)
- Compact Countertop Cooker
- Multifunction Crock Oven Pot Design
- Cooking Made Easy: Hassle-Free & Easy to Use
- Versatile Food Prep: Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Food Steamer, Food Warmer, Saute Roaster
- Slow Cook, Bake, Steam, Roast, Saute & Stew & More
- Features the Unique ‘Sous Vide’ Cooking Mode
- Ability to Pre-Heat & Keep Meals Ready-to-Serve
- Large Capacity, Whole Family Meal Preparation
- Enclosed Cooking Style Preserves & Enhances Natural Food Flavors
- Healthy Food Benefits: Retains Vitamin & Mineral Nutritional Values
- Sleek, Next Generation Multicooker Kitchen Style
- Front Panel Digital Display Screen with Easy Rotary Control
- (11) Built-in Preset Cooking Functions
- Adjustable Time & Temperature Settings
- Kitchen Timer Alarm Notification
- Simple Electric Plug-in Design
- Transparent Tempered Glass Lid Cover
- Stainless Steel & Stain-Resistant Housing
- Removable Non-Stick Aluminum Inner Cooking Pot
- Safe for Placement on Any Kitchen Table or Counter
What’s in the Box:
- Multi-Cooker Oven
- Removable Inner Cook Pot
- Roasting Rack
- Sous Vide Rack
- Glass Lid
- High-Powered Heating Element: 1500 Watt
- Temperature Setting: 115-395° Fahrenheit (46-201° Celsius)
- Cook Pot Capacity: 6.5+ Quart
- Maximum Cooking Time Setting: 72 Hours
- Construction Material: Stainless Steel Housing, Aluminum Inner Pot
- Power Cable Length: 3.0’ ft.
- Supply Power: 120V
- Dimensions: 16.7’’ x 11.8’’ x 10.2’’ -inches
The NutriChef Digital Multi-Cooker provides convenient food prep the whole family will enjoy! Compact countertop crock oven design features built-in preset cooking functions for time and energy efficient meals. This versatile multifunction cooking system combines several kitchen appliances for an all-in-one, lean and mean cooking machine! Simple electric plug-in design allows you to choose from 11 different cooking modes — along with the unique Sous Vide Mode, that turns every bite into a savory mouth-watering food experience! Create your own cuisine when you use the oven as a slow cooker, rice cooker, food steamer, roaster or stew maker. Additional cooking features include front panel digital display screen, adjustable time and temperature settings, kitchen timer alarm notification, along with a removable large capacity non-stick aluminum inner cooking pot. Enjoy convenient kitchen style and versatile meal prep ability with the NutriChef Countertop Multicooker Oven.
Multi-Cooker Roasting Rack Sous Vide Rack
Cuisinart PSC-350FR Programmable Slow Cooker (Certified Refurbished), 3-1/2 quart, Silver
- Oval-shaped programmable slow cooker with 3-1/2-quart ceramic pot
- Touchpad control panel
- 24-hour LCD countdown timer
- 4 cooking modes
- Automatic keep-warm
- glass lid
- nonslip rubber feet
- stay-cool handles for safety
- Dishwasher-safe pot and lid
- instruction manual with recipes included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
Enjoy healthy, home-cooked meals even with a busy schedule thanks to this oval-shaped programmable slow cooker. Simply add ingredients to the unit’s ceramic pot, insert the pot into the cooker, and set the 24-hour LCD countdown timer. After a long day at work or a busy day of weekend errands, dinner will be ready and waiting. Perfect for soups, casseroles, pot roasts, curries, and more, its 3-1/2-quart capacity works great for single-person meals with leftovers or for small families. The slow cooker provides a user-friendly touchpad control panel and four cooking modes that include high, low, simmer, and warm. When the cook time ends, the appliance automatically shifts to the “warm” setting, so dinner stays hot and ready to serve without overcooking. Other highlights include a glass lid for keeping an eye on the cooking process, nonslip rubber feet, and stay-cool side handles for safe transport. The ceramic cooking pot and glass lid can go in the dishwasher for quick cleanup, and an instruction manual with recipes comes included. Attractively housed in brushed stainless steel, the slow cooker measures 14-1/4 by 16-1/2 by 11-3/4 inches and carries a three-year limited warranty.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 3.5qt programmable slow cooker for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best 3.5qt programmable slow cooker: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy