The 10 Best Industrial Oven Bakery
Nowadays, there are so many products of industrial oven bakery in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for industrial oven bakery in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings industrial oven bakery which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Winholt NHPL-1836-ECOC Non-Insulated Heater Proofer/Holding Cabinet
- Non-Insulated Holding Cabinet
- Forced air design provides even heat distribution
- Easy dual proof/heat control: Proof mode: Humidity from 30% to 95%. Temperatures up to 115 Fahrenheit, Heat mode: Nominal Temperatures up to 180 Fahrenheit
- Holds (35) – 18×36 inches sheet pans
Non-Insulated Economy Heater/Proofer Cabinet, mobile, full height, 30-3/4″W x 21″D x 66-1/2″H, aluminum construction, forced air, accommodates (35) 18″ x 26″ pans, dual proof/heat control, lift-off clear door, removable control drawer, LED thermometer display, (2) swivel plate casters & (2) swivel/brake plate casters with polyurethane tread, NEMA 5-15P, 14.0 amps, 1440 watts, 120v/60/1-ph, cETLus, NSF (order #684668).
Similar items with 4 stars and above
Quincy 10GC Bi-Metal Gravity Convection Oven, 14" Width x 17" Height x 12" Depth, 115V, 600W, 0.7 cubic feet Capacity
- Compact, low-cost and dependable
- Small footprint – fits in any lab
- high-quality at an economical price
- UL and CSA recognized components in all ovens
- Inside measures 12″ width by 10″ height by 10″ depth
- Outside measures 14″ width by 17″ height by 12″ depth
Use for drying, baking, sterilizing, evaporating, heat-treating, annealing, testing, etc. Durable exterior has a hard, scratch-resistant hammer finish and cabinet has a heavy steel double-wall construction. Work space is insulated from the outer cabinet with one inch of high-density mineral wool; interior is made of corrosive-resistant aluminized steel. Control panel is equipped with an illuminated on-off rocker switch and a heat/cycle pilot light. Temperature range: 54 to 225 degree C, automatic thermostat controls temperature. Energy-efficient, low-watt density incoloy sheathed elements for quick run-up and recovery times. Perforated heat shield, which absorbs radiant heat and distributes it more evenly, greatly improves temperature uniformity. Supplied with dual-range thermometer, 50 to 550 degree F/10 to 287 degree C. All models are 60 cycle, single phase. The GC series ovens are competitively priced and offer exceptional value and reliability. Cabinets are as attractive as they are durable. 5.22 Amps. 115V, 600W power required. Bi-metal type of thermostat.
Wisco 520 Cookie Convection Oven
- High speed fan for even air distribution
- Temperatures ranging from 100 f – 350 f
- Unit comes with (3) customized 14-1/2″
- These are slightly larger than standard 1/4 size pan to allow for more cookies
- Portable, magnetic digital time. requires(1) AAA battery required, not included
A compact convection oven designed for the sole purpose of baking cookies. Special sized pansare included with this oven that will allow you to bake more cookies than a standard 1/4 sheet pan. It also comes with a portable, magnetic timer that you can carry with you so you never have to worry about burning cookies ever again. This oven has been designed with cookies in mind. It’s small and compact for baking fresh cookies. Not for pizza or appetizers. Electrical 120 volts, 11.25 amps, 1350 watts.
Blodgett SHO-100-E Single Full Size Electric Convection Oven
- Free Lift Gate Delivery on large units Included to get unit off the truck only.
- The oven has three tubular heaters that are controlled by an electromechanical thermostat with a temperature range from 200 – 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- For safety, the blower motor has an automated thermal overload protection mechanism and a control area cooling fan.
- The Blodgett single deck electric convection oven is Energy Star Qualified,
- ETL, and NSF Listed. Made in America.
Cooking your restaurant’s most famous ribs, braised steaks, chicken, and bread will never be easier than with this Blodgett SHO-100-E single deck electric convection oven! Boasting a sturdy iron frame with a stainless steel top and 25″ adjustable legs, this oven is sure to provide functionality to your kitchen while operating smoothly and productively.
Thanks to a two speed fan and 1/2 hp blower motor, this convection oven efficiently recirculates heated air through its interior compartment, which reduces energy consumption and increases performance. This system offers a cost-effective way of cooking your product at a lower temperature for a shorter amount of time, allowing you to get food to the tables faster.
The chrome-plated door handle provides a comfortable grip when opening and closing the dependent stainless steel doors, which are tightly secured to the frame with triple-mounted door hinge pins. The interior features five chrome-plated racks that can be configured into eleven rack positions with a minimum of 1 5/8″ spacing to ensure that you are getting the most out of your oven space. This oven also has the capacity to hold up to (5) 18″ x 26″ standard full size baking pans. A 14 gauge double-sided porcelainized baking compartment liner allows for easy clean up of your unit. As an added benefit, the interior is illuminated, giving you the ability to check on your product without opening the doors and letting excess heat escape.
Left to Right: 38 1/4″
Front to Back: 36 7/8″
Left to Right: 29″
Front to Back: 24 1/4″
Oster Extra Large Digital Countertop Convection Oven, Stainless Steel (TSSTTVDGXL-SHP)
- Countertop convection oven features convection technology for fast, even heating
- Digital settings for pizza, bake, broil, toast, and defrost
- Large interior fits 2 take-and-bake pizzas, a family-sized chicken, or 18 slices of bread
- Easy-clean interior and 90-minute timer with auto shut-off feature
- Includes 2 oven racks, a baking pan, and an integrated broiling rack
Cook with the convenience of an oven on your countertop using the Oster Extra Large Digital Countertop Convection Oven. Perfect for the holidays when you need extra oven space or just for cooking dinner quickly on a weeknight, this large countertop convection oven uses convection technology to distribute heat evenly for thorough cooking and excellent results. The oven’s generously sized interior offers enough space to accommodate two large take-and-bake pizzas, a family-sized chicken, a roast, or 18 slices of bread. Its two adjustable racks can be placed in two positions, allowing you to customize the space whether you’re cooking a tall roast or baking chocolate chip cookies. An energy-efficient alternative to turning on the full-size oven, this convection oven uses 50 percent less energy and offers digital settings, including bake, broil, toast, pizza, and defrost options, to take the guesswork out of cooking. A 90-minute timer with auto shut-off feature lets you know with a bell when your food is ready. The Oster Extra Large Digital Countertop Convection Oven includes a baking pan and an integrated broiling rack. Oven shuts off when the timer beeps
High Temperature Bakery Oven Rack Caster | -20°F to 550°F | 4" x 1.5" Size | 500 lbs Capacity Each | Part#: Z20P2431NGD
The CasterHQ line of High Temperature casters are designed to withstand temperatures ranging from -20° F up to 550° F, so they can go directly from the freezer to the oven. Made from shock and impact resistant epoxy resin or durable phenolic materials, these casters are unaffected by most chemicals, water or steam — making them the perfect choice for in-store bakeries and food service operations. Some popular applications and uses for this high temperature caster include Food service equipment, Bakery equipment, Meat and produce carts, High temperature applications, Oven carts and racks, Pan and tray storage carts, and Cooler carts. This specific part Z20P2431NGD is the number one most used caster and high temp wheel in the food service and bakery industry. Buy the highest quality high temperature casters and wheels from CasterHQ. These wheels have been a staple in the food service industry for high temperature applications such as oven racks, bread racks, bakery racks, or any tray or rack that goes into an oven or into a freezer! These wheels are going to last. We also have the highest quality 5/16″ Quad X Precision Bearings in every wheel allowing you to get the best push/pull performance and roll-ability using our high temp casters. Wheel has a Durometer of Shore D95 with zinc plated steel with a lacquer dip allowing these casters to be more resistant to rust than competitors at an affordable price much lower than stainless steel casters.
KoolMore 34" Stainless Steel Commercial Countertop Food Warmer Display Case with LED Lighting – 5.6. cu ft.
GRIDMANN NSF Stainless Steel Commercial Kitchen Prep & Work Table with Backsplash – 48 in. x 24 in.
GRIDMANN Commercial Bun Pan Bakery Rack – 20 Sheet
This heavy-duty sheet Pan rack by GRIDMANN is made from16 gauge steel and is perfect for use in any kitchen, bakery, cafeteria, or pizzeria, and is great for saving space in tight kitchens and transporting food between locations. This rack loads from both front and back sides, is lightweight and easy to move around, and has tray slides firmly welded to frame posts. It also features rubber-coated 5″swivel casters; 2 with locking brakes. Height between pan slides: 3″. 20-Pan rack: 26-1/8″ Long, 20-3/8″ Wide, 69″ Tall. Capacity of (20) full-size 18″ X 26″ Sheet pans or (40) half-size 18″ X 13″ Pans. Six cross support bars for stability. What”s included: pan rack with wheels as described, instructions, and hardware for assembly (wrench required for setup).
Winware ALXP-1826 Commercial Full-Size Sheet Pans, Set of 2 (18-Inch x 26-Inch, Aluminum)
- The Winware ALXP-1826 Commercial Full-Size Sheet Pans are designed to meet commercial bakery and foodservice standards and also perfect for your home baking, transport and storage needs.
- Maximize oven capacity and baking efficiency with the half size sheet pan measuring 18-inches x 26-inches x 1-inch.
- Prior to baking, spray pan with a lubricant and place in the oven for 8-10 minutes to season the pan which will prolong the life of the glaze and save the cost of parchment paper, oils or fats.
- To clean, simply wipe with a soft dry cloth
- if pans must be washed, do not use dishwasher, hand wash using a mild soap or detergent, rinse with cold water, and dry immediately.
- Pans are constructed of corrosion resistant aluminum, aluminized steel, and stainless steel, with concave bottoms that flatten during heating and reinforcing rods to keep pans straight during baking.
A must-have for restaurants, this versatile and durable 18 inch x 26 inch aluminum sheet pan can be used to prepare just about any food. Designed for professional use, this bakeware product is made with 18-gauge heavy duty 3003 aluminum, and is certified by the NSF. (2-units)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found industrial oven bakery for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best industrial oven bakery: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy