The 10 Best Mini Cast Iron Dutch Oven Set Of 6
Nowadays, there are so many products of mini cast iron dutch oven set of 6 in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for mini cast iron dutch oven set of 6 in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings mini cast iron dutch oven set of 6 which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
AmazonBasics Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven – 4.5-Quart, Red
- Red 4.5-quart enameled cast-iron Dutch oven for baking, braising, roasting, and more
- Made of heavy-duty cast iron for thorough, even heating and optimal cooking performance
- Enamel finish won’t react to food
- pot can be used to marinate, cook, and store food
- Oven-safe to 400 degrees F
- suitable for all cooking surfaces but handle with care on glass or ceramic stovetops to prevent scratching
- hand wash only (NOT dishwasher safe)
- Loop side handles for easy transport
- secure-fitting lid
- backed by an AmazonBasics limited 1-year warranty
An Amazon Brand.
Lodge 5 Quart Cast Iron Dutch Oven. Pre Seasoned Cast Iron Pot and Lid with Wire Bail for Camp Cooking
Lodge Logic Dutch Oven with Spiral Loop Handle
The Lodge Traditional Dutch Oven with Wire Bail handle has been popular for over a century, and is perfect for camp and hearth cooking.
The Lodge Cast Iron Dutch Oven is a multi-functional cookware that works wonders with slow-cooking recipes. It comes with a tight-fitting lid that helps lock in nutrition and flavor. This pre-seasoned Dutch Oven works like a charm right out of the box. Made of cast iron, this Dutch Oven evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Also, it retains heat better so your delicious meal remains warm for a long time. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron Dutch Oven looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. It features loop handles for convenient handling and the oven is easy to clean and maintain.
A simple Cast-Iron Dutch Oven, like the one your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware.
Many of the pieces of cast iron cookware made in the Lodge Foundry over a century ago remain in use today.
- Made of cast iron
- Pre-seasoned and ready-to-use
- Multi-functional cookware
- Virtual Non-stick surface
- Works with induction stove tops
- Brutally tough for decades of cooking
- Wire bale handle
- Easy to clean: hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil
The right tool for searing, sauteing, simmering, braising, baking, roasting, and frying.
Made of Cast-Iron
Cast-Iron is a form of cookware developed over a millennia ago remains as popular today as when it was used to prepare meals hundreds of years ago. Cast Iron is one of only two metals compatible with induction stovetops. Unparalleled in heat retention and even heating.
Can Be Used With A Variety of Heat Sources
At home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire. Skillet may be used on various heat sources including gas, electric, induction and ceramic-glass top stoves and ovens. When using on glass stove tops, be careful not to slide the cookware around as it’s possible to scratch the surface. Seasoned cast iron can also be used on the grill or outdoor fire and coals for camp cooking. Begin heating cookware on low and slowly bring heat up to medium or medium/high. Always remove cookware from the stovetop after cooking.
Seasoned for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use.
Seasoning is a necessary step in using cast iron cookware. Oil is baked into the pores of the iron at the foundry to prevent rusting and to eventually provide a natural, non-stick cooking surface. Unlike synthetically coated cookware, it is possible to restore the cooking surface of cast iron.
Lodge uses a proprietary soy-based vegetable oil to season our cookware. The oil contains no animal fat or peanut oil. The seasoning is functional application and slight inconsistencies may appear in the seasoning finish. The inconsistencies will not affect cooking performance.
Easy to Care for
Hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil. It is very important to replenish the seasoning of your cast iron cookware by applying a thin layer of oil after each cleaning. Seasoning is an on-going process. The more you use cast iron, the seasoning is improved.
Using Your Lodge Cast Iron
Rinse with hot water (do not use soap), and dry thoroughly.
Before cooking, apply vegetable oil to the cooking surface of your pan and pre-heat the pan slowly (always start on low heat, increasing the temperature slowly).
Once the utensil is properly pre-heated, you are ready to cook.
TIP: Avoid cooking very cold food in the pan, as this can promote sticking.
PLEASE REMEMBER: Handles will become very hot in the oven, and on the stovetop. Always use an oven mitt to prevent burns when removing pans from oven or stovetop.
Care and Cleaning of your Lodge Cast Iron
After cooking, clean utensil with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. (Avoid putting a hot utensil into cold water. Thermal shock can occur causing the metal to warp or crack).
If you are having trouble removing stuck-on food, boil some water in your pan for a few minutes to loosen residue, making it easier to remove.
Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to the utensil while it is still warm.
TIP: Do not let your cast iron air dry, as this can promote rust.
Store in a cool, dry place. If you have a cover, or lid, for your utensil, place a folded paper towel in between lid and utensil allowing air to circulate. This prevents moisture from collecting inside the utensil, which can cause rust.
TIP: The oven is a great place to store your cast iron; just remember to remove it before turning on the oven.
NEVER wash in dishwasher.
If for some reason your utensil develops a metallic smell or taste, or perhaps rust spots (maybe a well-meaning relative washed your utensil in the dishwasher or with soap thinking they were being helpful), never fear. Simply scour off the rust using a very fine grade of sandpaper or steel wool and refer to our section on re-seasoning.
Re-Seasoning your Lodge Cast Iron
While maintaining the seasoning should keep your Cast Iron in good condition, at some point you may need to repeat the seasoning process. If food sticks to the surface, or you notice a dull, gray color, repeat the seasoning process:
Wash the cookware with hot, soapy water and a stiff brush. (It is okay to use soap this time because you are preparing to re-season the cookware).
Rinse and dry completely. Apply a thin, even coating of MELTED solid vegetable shortening (or cooking oil of your choice) to the cookware (inside and out).
Place aluminum foil on the bottom rack of the oven to catch any dripping.
Set oven temperature to 350 � 400 degrees F.
Place cookware upside down on the top rack of the oven.
Bake the cookware for at least one hour. After the hour, turn the oven off and let the cookware cool in the oven.
Store the cookware uncovered, in a dry place when cooled.
Why should I choose Lodge cookware over other brands?
For over 112 years, Lodge has provided quality cast iron cookware and accessories, with a broad and innovative assortment. Our continued commitment to quality enables Lodge to offer a superior product line.
How is the diameter measurement of Lodge Cookware determined?
We measure from outside rim to outside rim across the top of the cookware, not the bottom.
What type utensils are recommended to be used with Lodge products?
We recommend using wood or silicone utensils to avoid scratching.
Why should soap or detergent not be used to clean cast iron cookware?
Soap and detergent are used to break down and remove oils. Since the seasoning of your cast iron consists of oil, cleaning with soap will strip or remove the seasoning from cookware.
Are there any types of food that are not recommended to be cooked in cast iron cookware?
Foods which are very acidic (i.e. beans, tomatoes, citrus juices, etc.) should not be cooked in a cast iron utensil until the cookware is highly seasoned. The high acidity of these foods will strip the seasoning and result in discoloration and metallic tasting food. Wait until cast iron is better seasoned to cook these types of foods.
Lodge is a Green Foundry:
Lodge is a zero hazardous waste stream foundry. Lodge designed a vegetable oil recycler for the seasoning process to reduce waste and unusable oil is recycled and used as biodiesel generator. Lodge uses recycled and biodegradable packing materials. Reuse of foundry sand used in the casting process is recycled and unusable sand, working to purify the water of the local streams and planting trees to improve air quality and beautification.
Lodge is the oldest family-owned cookware foundry in America. Since 1896, the Lodge family has been casting premium iron cookware at their Tennessee foundry. Starting with raw materials and finishing with their seasoning process, they continue to improve on the highest quality standards that go into every piece we make. As the sole American manufacturer of cast iron cookware, they are proud to carry on the legacy started by founder Joseph Lodge. Lodge doesn’t just make cast iron; they make heirlooms that bring people together for generations.
2 Cup Mini Dutch Oven,cast Iron,old Mountain, Pre-seasoned W/dome Lid Set of 6
2 Cup Mini Dutch Oven,Cast Iron,Old Mountain, Pre-Seasoned w/Dome Lid, Set of 6 . Perfect for family or large gatherings. Made by Old Mountain, . Great for stove top, campfire, or oven cooking. Essential for any kitchen, Old Mountain pre-seasoned cast iron cookware heats evenly, retains the heat, and is more versatile than any other type of cookware available. Cast iron will fry, sauté', grill, roast, stew and bake. Each 2 Cup Mini Dutch Oven measures 2 3/8" High x 6 1/2" Handle to Handle.
Casamoda 5178394 Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Mini Pot with Lid, 5-Inch
- PRE-SEASONED: Constructed of cast iron, this pan features a pre-seasoned finish to protect the surface, help prevent sticking and is ready to use
- EXCELLENT HEAT RETENTIONL: Heat is absorbed evenly and spreads gently for superior heat retention and uniform cooking
- ideal for traditional and slow cooking techniques.
- VERASITLE: Compatible with most heat sources, including induction, and ceramic top ranges
- oven safe to 500 degrees F, and can also be used in the oven, under the broiler, or on the grill
- OVEN TO TABLE: Perfect for small living spaces and for preparing single-serving meal, snack or desert
- EASY TO CLEAN: Hand wash then dry immediately
- rub with a light coat of oil after every wash
Cooking gets personal with this mini pot with lid. Perfect for Small living spaces and for preparing single-serving meals, this cast iron pot is pre-seasoned to protect the surface, and offers superior and even heating, with a lid to keep juices in while cooking. When you’re finished cooking, it makes a great serving piece as well, whether you’re having a bowl of soup or a side of rice. Plus, it can be used on multiple cooking surfaces, including stoves, induction cooktops, grills, campfires, and in ovens up to 500 degrees F. Measures 5 x 4 x 3-1/2 inches with an interior diameter of 3-1/2 Inches. Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately. After each wash, rub the entire pan with a light coat of oil. Use enough oil to restore the sheen, without making the pan “sticky.” Oiling the pan after each wash will help keep the iron “seasoned” and protected from moisture.
AmazonBasics Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Dutch Oven with Dual Handles – 5-Quart
- 5-quart pre-seasoned cast-iron Dutch oven for cooking, boiling, baking, braising, roasting, and more
- Heavy-duty cast-iron construction for optimal heat retention and thorough, even heating
- 2 loop side handles for a steady, secure hold when lifting or carrying, even when wearing thick oven mitts
- Oven-safe to 500 degrees F
- suitable for all cooking surfaces
- hand wash only (NOT dishwasher safe)
- Backed by an AmazonBasics limited 1-year warranty
An Amazon Brand.
Dutch Oven Cast Iron Enamel Coating Cookware Casserole with Lid – 0.5-Quart (5.91 inches) , Sunset Orange Cocotte, Versatile Saucepan with Lid, Stew Pot
- ????????【CAST IRON DISH】- Cast Iron Construction offers excellent durability and unrivaled heat conductivity, extremely tough, yet lightweight and easy to handle, compatible with gas, electric, induction, ceramic, halogen and hobs.
- ????????【SUPER VERSATILE POT】- Perfect for marinating or cooking a wide range of meals. Broiler and oven are safe up to 500 degrees F. Cream colored enamel interior provides fast and easy clean up after cooking. Hand washing is recommended for this round French oven.
- ????????【MINI SIZE MORDEN DESIGN】- It’s sunset orange tightly fitting lid seals in moisture and heat. Porcelain-enameled exterior both durable finish land rich in colors complements any kitchen décor. Large loop handles for easy handling. Perfect for cooking plenty of food for a single person.
- ????????【GLAZED ENAMEL COATING】- Stain and odor resistant enamel coating for easy cleaning, scrubbing away burnt-on residue after every meal will be a thing of the past. Cast iron contraction retains heat well. Superior heat distribution and retention to evenly tenderize meats, poultry and vegetables.
- ????????【LIFETIME WARRANTY】- We are confident that our stew pots are manufactured under strict quality standards to provide the best experience for our customers. If you meet any problems, don’t hesitate to contact our 24/7 online customer service which will reply to you ASAP to help with your worries. Totally no-risk purchase!
AmazonBasics Premium Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven, 5-Quart, Deep Blue
- 5-quart cast iron dutch oven pot for cooking and baking in the oven or on the stovetop
- Oven safe up to 400 degrees
- Smooth enamel finish provides long-lasting durability and non-stick convenience
- Cast iron provides even heat distribution and retention
- Hand wash only
- Dual side handles and fitted lid with self-circulating bumps that help evenly distribute steam
- Roast meat, bake bread, marinate food, sauté vegetables, prepare soups, stews, casseroles, and more
- Backed by an AmazonBasics limited 1-year warranty
An Amazon Brand
Similar items with 4 stars and above
The Camp Chef DO-5-Mini 3/4 Quart Dutch Oven
- Seasoned cast iron is ready to cook and easy to maintain
- Deep dish lid increases air flow for even cooking
- Thermometer channel lets you check temperature without removing lid
- Porous surface for even heat distribution
- Perfect for moulton brownies, cobbler, pot pies, and many single servings
The Camp Chef Mini 3/4 Quart Cast Iron Dutch Oven by Camp Chef is created to meet the highest quality standards. The seasoned finish makes this cast iron ready to use and easy to maintain. The fine porous surface also allows for better heat distribution
Lodge EC3D43 Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven, 3-Quart, Island Spice Red
This 3-Quart enamel Dutch oven is great for cooking, marinating, refrigeration and freezing. The color porcelain enamel on cast iron can be used on gas, electric, ceramic and induction cooktops, as well as in the oven. Not recommended for use on outdoor grills or over open outdoor flames. Not for use in microwaves. Lodge Color Porcelain Enamel on Cast Iron cookware is cast from molten iron in individual sand molds. The porcelain surface eliminates the need to season cast iron. The cast iron vessel has superior heat distribution and retention, evenly heating bottom sidewalls and even the lid. Tightly fitting lid seals in moisture. The excellent heat retention reduces the amount of energy needed for cooking. Two layers of very hard, glossy porcelain enamel are chip resistant and easy to clean. Lid knob is oven safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. The black rim on the pot is matte porcelain, not exposed cast iron. Hygienic porcelain enamel is non-reactive with food. Although dishwasher safe, hand washing with warm soapy water is recommended to preserve the cookware’s original appearance. 9 3/4″ diameter, 3″ deep. Island Spice
Stansport Non-Seasoned Cast Iron Dutch Oven, Flat Bottom
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found mini cast iron dutch oven set of 6 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best mini cast iron dutch oven set of 6: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy