The 7 Best Oem Cooling System Tester Adapter
Nowadays, there are so many products of oem cooling system tester adapter in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for oem cooling system tester adapter in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings oem cooling system tester adapter which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
OEMTOOLS 24444 5 Adapters Cooling System Refiller Kit
- Quickly Refills Cooling System and Eliminates Trapped Air
- Performs Vacuum Leak Tests on the Cooling System
- Helps Prevent Comebacks and the Threat of Engine Damage
- Five Additional Bushings and Tapered Cone Adapter to Cover Most Vehicle Cooling Systems
- Universal Adapter Forms an Airtight Seal With Most Radiator and Coolant Bottle Necks. No Custom Adapters Required
- Comes in Sturdy Blow Mold Storage Case
PMD Products Automotive Radiator Cooling System Vacuum Purge & Refill Radiator Kit Car Truck
- 100% refund if not satisfied. Required tool for today’s automotive cooling systems
- Reduces the refill time of cooling system and prevents the air flow into the system
- Easy to connect with air pump and creates a vacuum to remove trapped air in cooling system
- Performs vacuum leak test on cooling system.
- Fits most domestic and import cars and light trucks
Cooling System Vacuum Purge & Refill Kit to fit most domestic and import cars and light trucks Reduces the refill time of cooling system and prevents the air flow into the system To pump radiator and cooling system to vacuum by this tool Use vacuum to fill with new coolant into radiator. Performs vacuum leak test on cooling system. Purges trapped air from cooling systems. Vacuum gauge included. -Eliminates air pockets in system. No more bleeding and save the time of clean up. Easy to connect with air pump and creates a vacuum. Attaching the filler hose, opening the valve and allowing coolant (antifreeze) flow into the system Kit includes: 3 rubber bushing adapters, 35mm, 39mm, 44mm, 48mm (adapters can expand ~ 4mm) Gauge with 0-30 InHg (76cmHg) readout Purge Vacuum assembly with inlet switch with inlet air fitting Liquid line hose assembly. Muffler to dampen noise output during vacuum operation. Flow control valve Form Fitted Plastic Case
Stant 12032 Threaded Radiator Cooling System Tester Adapter
12032 threaded cap testing adapter is required to test many 1999 and newer GM cooling systems with a threaded filler neck
Stant 10047 Cooling System Pressure Tester Adapter Kit
- Cooling system pressure tester adapter set Includes adapters needed to adapt test equipment to radiator caps and cooling systems
- Adapter set is for use on various vehicles, including, but not limited to: GM cars and trucks, Ford cars and trucks, select kenworth, freightliner, IHC, Navistar, Volvo and Sterling trucks
- Includes 1 each of the following adapters: 12015, 12026, 12029, 12032, 12033, 12042, and 12450
- Adapters feature metal and/or plastic Construction (depending on adapter)
- The Stant coolant system pressure tester kit uses specially engineered testing equipment that can help determine the health of cooling system components like: radiators, caps, and Hoses
Cooling system pressure tester adapter set includes adapters needed to adapt test equipment to radiator caps and cooling systems. Each set contains multiple adapters that fit either a specific make or a number of makes. Adapters are for use with the Stant cooling system pressure tester kit. Adapters are crafted from durable plastics and/or metal – tough enough to hold up to years of heavy use. Stant is a world leader in the development and manufacture of fuel and cooling system products. Founded in connersville, INDIANA by George Stant in 1898, today the company is still based in connersville, but is now owned by high capital LLC. Stant designs and produces a variety of consumer products including thermostats, radiator and coolant reservoir caps. The majority of Stant consumer products are manufactured in the USA in TS16949/ISO14001 certified facilities.
Stant 12270 30 Pound Cooling System and Pressure Cap Tester
- Allows you to test today’s car’s higher pressure cooling system
- Color coded dial makes it easy to accurately test higher pressure caps and systems
- Features a pressure release bar for releasing pressure build-up before removing the head from the neck
- Comes in its own plastic case for easy storage and carrying
- Set includes 1- 12559 spacer to drop in 1″ deep filler necks for testing, 1- 12552 cap adaptor to check standard “A” size caps, and a complete easy to use instruction manual
Astro 78585 Universal Radiator Pressure Tester and Vacuum Type Cooling System Kit
- Allows easy testing for leakage in radiator system and quick change of coolant
- Unit is suitable for domestic and import vehicles
- Color coded radiator test cap makes it easy to choose the suitable test cap for the job. Special design of vacuum purge & refill tool connection fits nearly all type of radiator openings
- Applications: Mercedes Benz, GM, Jeep, Peugeot, Subaru, Chrysler, Acura, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Mazda, Toyota, Infiniti, Geo, Suzuki, Isuzu, Honda, Lexus, Volvo, Saab, Citroen, Renault, Fiat, Alfa, Mini Cooper, VW, BMW, Ford, Opel, Porsche. Audi, etc
Stant 12036 Cooling System Pressure Tester Threaded ‘System’ Adapter
- Stant’s Engine Cooling System Pressure Tester adapters make it quick and easy to hook up a Stant Cooling System Pressure Tester to just about any automotive cooling system
- Many vehicles, due to manufacturer specific cooling system designs, require unique adapters to connect the vehicle’s coolant filler neck to the Coolant Pressure Tester
- The 12036 Tester System adapter allows the testing equipment to attach to the vehicle’s filler neck
- Metal construction
- anodized finish
- Fits many late model Audi, Porsche, and Volkswagen cars
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found oem cooling system tester adapter for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best oem cooling system tester adapter: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy