The 9 Best Old Stone Oven Brand Pizza Stone
Nowadays, there are so many products of old stone oven brand pizza stone in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for old stone oven brand pizza stone in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings old stone oven brand pizza stone which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Old Stone Oven Rectangular Pizza Stone
- Baking stone creates restaurant-quality pizzas and breads
- Bakes up multi-layered crunchy-chewy crusts
- Absorbs heat and transfers it evenly for a perfect bake
- Durable, non-cracking
- crafted from a blend of lead-free clays
- Specially engineered Heat Core eliminates soggy centers
- Dimensions: 14.5” L x 16.5” W
Where there’s a party, there’s pizza—and tonight the party’s in your kitchen. It doesn’t matter if the only guests are this Old Stone Oven Rectangular Pizza Stone, a bottle of Valpolicella and you in your finest sweatpants. You’ll be making pizzeria-worthy pies with delightfully textured crusts. In the blink of an eye, this large pizza stone bakes up your dough, draping it in a gooey blanket of cheese you can wrap yourself up in or actually eat. The best part? In addition to being the best pizza stone for your oven, it doubles as the best baking stone for happenin’ bread parties, too.
Professional pizza and traditional European bread ovens are often lined with stone or brick. This is so heat is stored up and redistributed evenly. The resulting blast of heat from the Old Stone Oven rectangular pizza stone gives bread and pizza a nice chewy crust. The rustic French tarts called galettes are also well suited to a baking stone. To use the stone, place it in a cold oven and preheat to 500 degrees for pizza, or according to the recipe for bread or galettes. The stone is made of the same material that lines blast furnaces and kilns, so it can handle ultra-high temperatures.
Wait until the baking stone is entirely cooled before attempting to clean it. Let it dry completely before using again. Some discoloration will occur over time; this is natural and will not affect baking. Using baking parchment may help delay that discoloration. Do not bake cookies, turnovers or other high-fat items on the stone; the stone would absorb the fat and proceed to produce smoke and bad odors. The stone comes with a flyer that contains detailed use and cleaning instructions, as well as recipes for bread, pizza dough, and two pizza toppings. –Garland Withers
Pizza Stone for Best Crispy Crust Pizza, Only Stoneware with Thermarite (Engineered Tuff Cordierite). Durable, Certified Safe, Ovens & Grills 14 x 16 Rectangular, Bonus Recipe Ebook & Free Scraper
- ► The Best Crispy Crust – Thermarite absorbs more moisture –superior heat retention & transfer
- ► Thermarite is engineered to last with better durability, strength & superior thermal shock
- ► Use on Ovens & Grills – Thermarite shields the pizza from the intense heat of the grill
- ► Certified Safe – US FDA, European Union, German Food Code, RoHS. . . ► Does not smell
- ► 14″x16″ Rectangle Stone + Use & Care Instructions + Bonus 4″x5″ Scraper + Free Recipe Ebook
What is Thermarite and Why does it Make the Best Pizza Stone?
Get the Best Crispy Crust with a Pizza Stone that is Engineered to Last
► Thermarite is a high density, specially formulated Cordierite that is super-heated to over 2,000F providing engineered strength, extreme durability and superior thermal shock capabilities
► Thermarite Absorbs More Moisture –Its unique, highly absorbent micro-pore structure extracts and absorbs moisture out of moist dough creating the Best Crispy Crusts
► Thermarite’s superior heat retention and heat transfer provides an even heat that is transmitted directly into the food for better crusts
Does not smell – Cast Elegance’s Thermarite is created with extreme heat that vaporizes all organic matter, creating a premium, professional grade stone that has no odor when heated
Use on Ovens and Grills (Gas or Charcoal) – Thermarite shields the pizza from the intense heat of the grill
Brick Oven Results at Home for a fraction of the cost of a professional brick oven
Certified Safe – Passed US FDA, RoHS, European Union & German Food Code Safety Standards
Packaged to arrive in one piece without any micro-fractures
One Pizza Stone – 14”x16” Rectangular x 5/8” Thick, Use and Care instructions, One 4″x5″ scraper (Use for easy cleanup and food creation) and Recipe EBook
Our Proprietary Thermarite makes this the best pizza stone
► Engineered to last: high durability, high heat transfer, absorbs more moisture giving you the best crispy crust
► Ready to Use – No seasoning or conditioning required. Cut on the stone/serve on the stone – It is ready for you to use right out of the box
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – We’ll work to resolve any issue you have
These won’t last long!
Click the “Add to Cart” Button at the Top of This Page!
#1 Pizza Stone – Baking Stone. SOLIDO Rectangular 14"x16" – Perfect for Oven, BBQ and Grill
- PERFECT FOR PIZZA, BREAD, COOKIES. Through incredible extensive testing and trying, we know you’ll get superb results every single time. Be ready to blow away your friends and family with AWESOME pizza.
- A MATCH FOR YOUR OVEN, BBQ, OR GRILL. Easily beating every round pizza stone or pizza pan, this baking stone has a bigger surface area, yet still fits all standard ovens.
- EVERY BITE IS PERFECTION. Our EXCLUSIVE heat spiral heats your Solido pizza stone faster and stores heat in the center. This means you’ll cook the toppings in the middle just as deeply and flavorful as the ones on the edges. And yes: works for ready-made frozen pizza as well!
- UNPARALLELED QUALITY. The Solido cooking stone combines its UNIQUE heat spiral with beautifully crafted feet on the underside to keep the stone balanced, giving you superior grip and easy maneuverability.
- WE GOT YOUR BACK. Awesome tried-and-tested recipes, Top Tips and Tricks and all the support and instructions you’ll ever need: ALL YOURS when you buy the Solido pizza stone from its creator and manufacturer: Solido baking! So hit the ADD TO CART button now. (Don’t forget to add the Solido Pizza Peel as well!!)
The Solido Pizza Stone With its EXCLUSIVE Heat Spiral has been especially engineered and designed by Solido Baking to instantly turn your standard oven into a genuine pizzeria oven.
Our mission: allow you to blow away your friends and family with AWESOME pizza. To make you THE CHEF.
Unique Heat Spiral
The SOLIDO Rectangular Pizza Stone has a feature not found on any other baking stone on the market today, and it’s the secret to making true pizzeria-quality gourmet pies (and bread, or yummie cookies!) every time.
A Perfect Fit
(Dimensions: 14” by 16”. Thickness: stone 0,75” + bottom feet/spiral 0,35”.)
Absolutely: this baking stone fits all standard ovens. What’s more: it’s rectangular shape gives you a larger cooking surface over round pizza pans or stones. Think big!
Say Goodbye To Bad Crust For Good
With its revolutionary Heat Spiral, the SOLIDO Rectangular Pizza Stone solves the crust problem for good. The spiral design at the bottom of our pizza stone isn’t just for showing off. While certainly stylish, it’s designed to be ruthlessly functional! The Heat Spiral allows your pizza stone to:
– Heat up faster than the average pizza stone
– Retain more heat in the center of the pizza stone
Oven, BBQ or Grill: Your Choice
The SOLIDO Rectangular Pizza Stone With Speed Spiral is the finest quality pizza stone that money can buy. Only the best materials are used for our baking stone, so it can withstand extremely high temperatures (up to 2000°F!) – way higher than you could ever fire that BBQ or Grill.
Bring The Pizzeria Home
Wow your friends and family with pizza that is so perfect they’ll swear you ordered delivery from the best pizzeria in town!
Just SCROLL BACK UP and hit ADD TO CART to get your very own Solido Pizza Stone!
Pizza Stone Baking & Grilling Stone, Perfect for Oven, BBQ and Grill. Innovative Double – faced Built – in 4 Handles Design (14" x 16" x 0.67" Rectangular)
- PIZZERIA QUALITY PIZZAS AT HOME ANY TIME. You can easily get pizzeria quality pizza in the comfort of your home. In order for you to have an optimal experience of cooking, it distributes heat evenly, provides you a crispy color crust that you always wanted. This stone is not only for making pizzas but can also be used to bake cookies, bread, biscuits and much more. You can even heat ready-made pizzas for better results.
- 1400℉ RESISTANCE AND ROBUST THERMAL STABILITY. It is resilient for many years and will not disrupt under 1400℉ when used normally. It can tolerate an implausible amount of heat.
- INNOVATIVE DOUBLE-FACED BUILT-IN HANDLES DESIGN. It has double-faced with handles that are built-in and is designed for convenience. It helps to save space. It is designed in such a practical way which makes transferring easier. One ROCKSHEAT built-in handled stone acts as two normal handled ones.
- FDA, RoHS, LFGB, etc CERTIFICATED. The stone is burnt in 2200℉ kiln, it does not encompass any harmful substance or odor.
- FERFECT THICKNESS. The thickness of this stone is (0.67″) and it does not have needless weight. You don’t have to preheat it for a long time as compared to the ones which are thicker.
Old Stone Oven ‘Pizza for Two’ Round Stones, 8.5-Inch, 2-Pack
Serious pizza makers and bread bakers use Old Stone Oven pizza stones. Yet, you don’t have to be a serious cook to make restaurant-quality pizza: an Old Stone Oven pizza stone makes it easy.
Made of the same material as the Old World’s legendary brick pizza ovens, these stones absorb the oven’s intense heat and transfer it evenly to your bread and pizza dough. The result is the pizzeria pizza you crave, every time. The crust, crispy and slightly charred, gives way to light, airy chew. Tomatoes burst on your tongue under golden bubbles of cheese.
Invented by Chicago pizza enthusiast, cookware purveyor, and restaurant critic Pasquale “Pat” Bruno more than 40 years ago, Old Stone Oven pizza stones are the original stones for home oven use. Thicker than other stones, their porosity and heat retention create a multilayered crunchy-chewy crust. Manufactured in the US from a special blend of lead-free clays, they are kiln-fired during manufacturing to produce unmatched durability. The stones, therefore, are able to withstand extreme heat and handle temperature changes without cracking. They are oven- and grill safe to 2000° F.
This set of two 8” round stones is ideal for making two different personal pizzas. Throw a pizza party or include the kids in family pizza night. Or, use the stones to reheat pizzeria leftovers or elevate store-bought frozen pizza to new levels.
Bring the taste of the Old World home with Old Stone Oven.
Professional pizza and traditional European bread ovens are often lined with stone or brick. This is so heat is stored up and redistributed evenly. The resulting blast of heat from the Old Stone Oven Pizza for Two baking stones gives bread and pizza a nice chewy crust. The rustic French tarts called galettes are also well suited to a baking stone. To use the stone, place it in a cold oven and preheat to 500 degrees for pizza, or according to the recipe for bread or galettes. The stone is made of the same material that lines blast furnaces and kilns, so it can handle ultra-high temperatures.
Wait until the baking stones are entirely cooled before attempting to clean them. Let them dry completely before using again. Some discoloration will occur over time; this is natural and will not affect baking. Using baking parchment may help delay that discoloration. Do not bake cookies, turnovers or other high-fat items on the stones; the stone would absorb the fat and proceed to produce smoke and bad odors. The stones come with a flyer that contains detailed use and cleaning instructions, as well as recipes for bread, pizza dough, and two pizza toppings. –Garland Withers
UNICOOK Heavy Duty Ceramic Pizza Grilling Stone, Baking Stone, Pizza Pan, Perfect for Oven, BBQ and Grill, Thermal Shock Resistant, Durable and Safe, 15×12 Inch Rectangular, 6.6Lbs
- Made of FDA & LFGB approved Cordierite stone, no odor
- Heat-safe up to 1,450°F (787°C) and excellent thermal shock resistance
- Great for cooking fresh or frozen pizza on the grill or in the oven. Perfect for baking pizza, bread and cookies at home
- Measures 14.9″ by 11.8″. Golden thickness 5/8″(16mm), weighs up to 6.6Lbs, distributes heat evenly for optimal cooking, much more efficient than metal
- Draw out moisture from dough, make pizza or flatbread with crispy crusts, avoiding the sogginess that often occurs with metal pans
- Come with a free plastic multi-purpose scraper, easy to scrape off the residue stuck to the stone or use as a dough cutter and scraper.【Warning】Never use soap or detergent for cleaning! Never season pizza stone with oil or grease!
Use Unicook pizza stone to Cook delicious crisp crust pizzas Like a Chef and Amaze Your Family and Friends. Unicook pizza stone can be used in outdoor grill and home oven. This stone is convenient for cooking homemade pizza and frozen pizza. In addition to pizza, the stone can be used to make breads, cookies, biscuits and more.
How to Use Unicook Pizza Stone
It is important to know that pizza stone without preheating will not cook evenly. Please preheat the stone before placing food on it.
1. Place the pizza stone itself in middle of oven or grill and pre-heat it at 500° F (260° C) for about 30 minutes.
2. Sprinkle flour or cornmeal on top of the stone to create a non-stick surface.
3. Return both stone and pizza to the grill or oven, close the grill lid and cook the pizza for 10 to 12 minutes.
4. Check in halfway to ensure the pizza is not overheated.
5. Once the crust is brown, remove the pizza from stone. Enjoy at once.
How to Clean a Pizza Stone
1. Let the stone completely cool off before washing.
2. Never use soap or detergent on a stone because the porous of the stone will absorb cleaning liquids and leave a soapy aftertaste.
3. Hand wash with warm water. Not dishwasher safe.
4. Use a brush or nylon pad to remove excess food.
5. Air dry the stone completely after cleaning.
Note: A well-used pizza stone typically has many dark, discolored areas, which is normal and no need to clean. It means your pizza stone become naturally seasoned and gets better to use.
1. Never season pizza stone with oil or grease. It will develop non-stick surface with regular use.
2. Do not use soap or detergent which may affect the taste of foods
3. Never handle a hot pizza stone with your bare hands.
4. Pizza stone can break if bumped or dropped. Handle with care.
5. Do not cut pizza on a pizza stone.
The Ultimate Pizza Stone for Oven & Grill. 16" Round Baking Stone with Exclusive ThermaShock Protection & Core Convection Technology for the Perfect Crispy Crust on Pizzas & Bread. No-Spill Stopper
- ✅ NO MORE BROKEN STONES – The #1 complaint about pizza stones is that they break after a few uses. Our proprietary Cordierite (ceramic compound) is designed to withstand up to 1500 degrees and ensures a worry-free cooking, as our stone will not break due to temperature changes (and that’s covered by our Limited Lifetime Guarantee). You can count on this stone to cook delectably pizzas, bread, cookies and more for years to come!
- ✅ THE BEST PIZZA YOU’VE EVER HAD – 16″ stone highly absorbent pores extract moisture out of the pizza/bread dough and simulates restaurant pizza ovens for that perfectly baked pie-hot, melty & delicious! Our exclusive Core Convection Technology concentrates heat in the core and projects its outwards to cook from the center out for an evenly cooked, delectably crispy crust with no soggy centers! Also great for bread & Cookies.
- ✅ THICKER THAN THE COMPETITION & GRILL SAFE – At .83″ thick, our stone superior engineering provides greater heat retention than thinner brands and is less prone to breakage
- bottom has a ledge, making it easier to handle it. This stone has been tested at high temperatures by our customers on Kamado Joe, Weber, Traeger, Big Green Egg and many other Commercial & Professional, Charcoal or Gas BBQ Grills ★ Fits all standard ovens at least 17″ deep. MEASURE YOUR OVEN OR GRILL before purchasing ★
- ✅ NO MORE SPILLS OR SPOILED PIZZAS – Our patent-pending No-Spill Stopper, not available on any other pizza stone, prevents pie from sliding off the back when you remove it from the stone or grill for a worry-free home pizza cooking experience. We even show you how! An instructions manual, a complete online Video Tutorial and even a 108 Pizza Recipes eBook (via email) are included. It’s So Easy to Make Pizza Night a Family Tradition!
- ???????? 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – At Love This Kitchen, we take everyday tools and redesign them to make them better, stylish, and practical for the inner Chef in all of us. Using only the best materials, we create top of the line kitchen tools that are made to last. Established in USA since 2002, here is our promise: If you aren’t 100% thrilled with your purchase, just contact Amazon within 60 days for a full refund. Plus, all our products have a limited Lifetime Guarantee, so Order Now!
CucinaPro Pizza Stone for Oven, Grill, BBQ- Round Pizza Baking Stone- XL 16.5" Pan for Perfect Crispy Crust
- Pizza Stone for Oven – Professional grade porous material is highly absorbent to simulate brick oven cooking.
- Pizza Stone for Grill – The stone will season itself overtime the more you use it!
- Baking Stone – The extra large stone is easy to clean by scraping it clean and letting it dry.
- XL Pizza Stone – Round in shape the stone measures 16.5 inches in diameter and 5/8″ thick
- Pizza Pan – At 5/8 inches thick you won’t have to worry about breakage!
Pizza Stone for Oven, Grill, BBQ- Round Pizza Baking Stone- XL 16.5″ Pan for Perfect Crispy Crust: CucinaPro’s professional-grade pizza stone will take your homemade pizza making to the next level! Designed to be used in the oven or on the grill the unique square stone is sure to produce a crisp crust. The highly absorbent porous material extracts moisture while simulating traditional restaurant pizza.
Kitchen Supply Old Stone Oven Toaster Oven Pizza Stone 7-Inch by 10-Inch
Over 25 years ago the Old Stone Oven Company first introduced the original baking stone for home use, designed by international pizza expert, Pasquale Bruno. It is still the best on the market. It has a porosity and heat retention that is unmatched for giving a delicate crispy, restaurant-quality crust to any pizza, focaccia or bread in a standard home oven. Stone is a pure ceramic product made of clays fired at over 2000-degrees Fahrenheit. 7-inch by 10-inch fits all Toaster Ovens or can also be used in the microwave by preheating for 5 minutes. Perfect for re-crisping last night’s pizza, baking frozen pizza slices or made-from-scratch mini-pizzas. Complete instructions and recipes are included. Made in the USA.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found old stone oven brand pizza stone for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best old stone oven brand pizza stone: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy