The Best Sliding Compound Miter Saw Home Hardware
Finding your suitable readers for sliding compound miter saw home hardware is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for sliding compound miter saw home hardware including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
602 reviews analysed
2733-21 M18 Fuel, 7-1/4", Dual Bevel, Sliding, Compound, Miter Saw Kit
M18 fuel, 7-1/4″, Dual bevel, sliding, compound, Miter saw kit, designed to increase productivity & efficiency on the jobsite, accuracy, portability & performance, weighing in at only 28 lb with battery, Dual bevel functionality provides users the most efficient & productive way make a variety of different cuts without flipping or turning the work piece, combination of the power state Brushless motor & M18 red Lithium XC5.0 battery delivers over 600 cuts per charge for all day run time on a single charge, Includes: blade wrench, carbide Tipped blade, dust Gag, clamp, red Lithium extended capacity 5.0 Ah battery, M18 & M12 Multi voltage charger. M18 fuel, M18 & M12 Multi voltage charger.
Makita LS1040 10" Compound Miter Saw
- Made in USA
- Powerful 15 amp direct drive motor for improved performance
- 4, 600 RPM
- Dual post compound pivoting arm
- Miter cuts 0°-45° left and 0°-52° right
- Features powerful 15 amp motor and dual post compound pivoting arm
- Provides a large capability with cuts 52 degrees right and 47 degrees left with 9 positive stops at 15, 22-1/2, 30, 45 degrees left or right and 0 degrees
- Durably designed with a machined aluminum base, dual aluminum base, dual slide rails and a carbide tip blade
- Saw includes vertical vise, blade, wrench and triangular rule
- Covered by 1-Year warranty
Makita’s 10” compound Miter saw (model LS1040) combines power, performance, and ease of use for most common Miter cuts including a range of applications including woodworking, cabinetry, deck building, framing, and more. 15 amp motor for improved performance The LS1040 has a dynamically balanced 15 amp direct drive motor with 4, 600 RPM for improved performance. The direct drive motor with soft start delivers smoother start-ups and constant power, with no belts to slip or replace. <Precise Miter and bevel cuts The LS1040 has a dual post compound pivot arm, with bevel cuts up to 45° to the left. Miter adjustments range from 0°-45° (left) and 0°-52° (right), with 9 positive Miter stops at 15°, 22.5°, 30°, and 45° (left or right), and 0° (90° cuts). The precision-machined aluminum base ensures accurate cuts. Ease-of-use and comfort features include a fluorescent light that works Independently of the blade rotation to clearly illuminate the work surface, and a compact size (weighs only 27.3 lbs.) for easy portability. best in class for a range of applications The LS1040 is engineered for a broad range of trades, including finish carpenters, professional woodworkers, case and base installers, cabinet installers, decking and flooring applications, Siding installers, general contractors seeking a best-in-class 10” compound Miter saw for the jobsite or the bench top.
Makita’s LS1040 10-Inch Compund Miter Saw combines power, performance, and ease of use for common miter cuts, including a range of applications in woodworking, cabinetry, deck building, framing, and more.
15 AMP Motor for Improved Performance
The LS1040 has a dynamically balanced 15 amp direct-drive motor with 4,600 rpm for improved performance and is engineered to never slip or bog down like belt-drive units. The electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load, and the soft-start technology is engineered for smooth start-ups.
Precise Miter and Bevel Cuts
The LS1040 has a dual post compound pivot arm with bevel cuts up to 45 degrees to the left. Miter adjustments range from 0 to 45 degrees left and 0 to 52 degrees right, with 9 positive miter stops at 15, 22.5, 30, and 45 degrees (left or right), and 0 degree (90-degree cuts). The engineered aluminum base ensures accurate cuts. Ease-of-use and comfort features include a fluorescent light that works independently of the blade rotation to clearly illuminate the work surface and a compact size (weighs only 27.3 pounds) for easy portability.
Best in Class for a Range of Applications
The LS1040 is engineered for a broad range of trades, including finish carpenters, professional woodworkers, case and base installers, cabinet installers, decking and flooring applications, siding installers, and general contractors seeking a superior 10-inch compound miter saw for the jobsite or the benchtop. The LS1040 is just another example of Makita’s commitment to innovative technology and best-in-class engineering.
About Makita Saws
Cut after cut, Makita saws deliver power, performance, and capacity with less weight and more ease-of-use features. Makita has a full range of corded and cordless saws and blades for cutting wood, metal, and masonry, including table saws, miter saws, reciprocating saws, circular saws, jig saws, metal cutting saws, plunge saws, and more, as well as a complete line of blades and accessories.
Makita is a worldwide manufacturer of industrial-quality power tools and offers a wide range of industrial accessories. Makita applies leading-edge innovation to engineer power tools that are compact and energy efficient, yet deliver industrial-strength power and results. Makita U.S.A., Inc. is located in La Mirada, California, and operates an extensive distribution network located throughout the U.S. For more information, please call 800/4-MAKITA (800/462-5482) or visit makitatools.com. Makita is Best-in-Class Engineering.
Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita’s Factory or Authorized Service Centers. Please see makitatools.com for complete details.
What’s in the Box
Makita LS1040 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw, 10-inch C.T. blade, vertical vise, wrench, triangular ruler, and dust bag.
Metabo HPT 10" Compound Miter Saw | Laser Marker | 15-Amp Motor | Single Bevel (C10FCH2S)
- 10″ Compound Miter Saw with Laser
- Includes: C10FCH2S Miter Saw, 10″ 24T TCT Saw Blade, Pivoting Flip Fence, Dust Bag, Vise Assembly (322952), 10mm Box Wrench (940543), 4mm Hex Bar Wrench, Material Support Extension
- Motor: 15 Amp motor, powerful for the toughest cutting jobs
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- Miter Angle Range: 0-52 Degree miter angle range to the right and left for increased flexibility
- Bevel Angle Range: 0-45 degree bevel angle range, to the left with adjustable bevel stops for precision cuts
- Laser marker system: Increased cutting accuracy
- Large Pivoting Flip Fence: Raises 4″ for cutting crown molding vertically
- Handle: Horizontal handle with soft, vibration reducing elastomer grip adds comfort and control
- Lightweight: Only 26. 5 lbs making it a great saw to carry to the job site
This 10″ Compound Miter Saw offers the ultimate in form and function. With its aggressive design, there is no doubt that this miter saw is designed for the professional. The C10FCH2S miter saw features a powerful 15 amp motor, vibration reducing horizontal handle, and laser marker system. At only 26. 5 lbs , look for this miter saw to be a go to for your job site.
2733-20 M18 Fuel, 7-1/4", Dual Bevel, Sliding, Compound Miter Saw
M18 fuel 7-1/4” dual bevel sliding compound Miter saw is specifically designed to increase productivity and efficiency on the jobsite while ensuring superior accuracy, portability and performance. Manufactured with a power state Brushless motor and an M18 red Lithium XC5.0 battery, weighing only 28lbs with battery and delivering over 600 cuts per charge for an all day run time on one single charge. Features a dual bevel functionality providing users with the most efficient and productive way to make a variety of different cuts without flipping or turning the work piece.
2734-20 M18 Fuel, 10", Dual Bevel, Sliding, Compound Miter Saw
M18 fuel 10” dust bevel sliding compound Miter saw is efficiently designed to deliver up to 400 cuts per charge with a 5-3/4” vertical capacity base board against the fence, 2×12 horizontal capacity lying Flat at 90 degrees and a 5-1/4” vertical capacity nested crown. Features a cam locking Miter system with an adjustable stainless steel Miter detent plate, 11 detent locations, dual bevel with 9 detents and easy access bevel lever. Manufactured with a shadow cut line indicator for quickly lining up cuts, top and side carrying handles ensuring maximum portability and detent override easily setting Miter locations outside of detents. Contains a tall sliding/removable fences supporting large base and crown against the fence. Includes blade wrench, carbide Tipped blade, dust bag and clamp.
Milwaukee Electric Tool 40-08-0551 Aluminum Folding Miter Saw Stand
Keter Folding Compact Workbench Sawhorse Work Table with Clamps 1000 lb Capacity
Whether you’re a contractor or a DIY enthusiast, the Folding Work Table by Keter provides a sturdy yet portable work space for a wide variety of projects. From home improvement projects to commercial construction work, this folding workbench helps you get the job done in any type of setting. Whether you need a sawhorse for cutting jobs or a place to rest boards for painting, a pair of one-handed clamps holds your project materials securely in place. Count on this folding work table to provide dependable work support for everything from sanding two-by-fours to staining table legs. Durable steel legs provide the support you need to feel confident while performing any task. Try it for one project and the bench will become your go-to source for reliable work support.
Thoughtful engineering, quality construction and weather-resistant materials allow the table to adapt well to any work environment. Made from rugged polypropylene resin, the work table is built to stand the test of time. Its plastic base offers the following benefits:
- Won’t peel
- Resists cracking
- Never rusts
- Resistant to dents
- Won’t fade in the sun
- Folded dimensions: 33.46” W x 21.65” D x 4.4” H
- Assembled dimensions: 33.46” W x 21.65” D x 29.75” H
From the Manufacturer
Keter 17182239 Folding Work Table pops up to allow for a work surface then neatly folds away when you’re done. Won’t take up much room when not in use. Two clamps are included to hold down whatever you’re working on. The quick opening device makes assembly a snap.
Freud 12" x 72T Thin Kerf Sliding Compound Miter Saw Blade (LU91R012)
- 12″ Blade Diameter, 72 Teeth, ATB Grind, 1″ Arbor, .090″ Kerf, -5° Hook Angle
- Premium TiCo HI-Density Carbide Crosscutting Blend for Maximum Performance
- Negative Hook Angles minimizes climbing for better control
- Thin Kerf requires less power and allows for faster feed rate
- Perma-Shield Non-Stick Coating reduces blade drag, protects the blade from corrosion and pitch build-up.
This thin kerf industrial blade provides a superior finish cut with sliding compound miter saws. The 5° negative hook angle helps prevent the blade from being too aggressive and pushes the work piece down and towards the fence. Thin kerf blades remove less material than standard carbide blades, thus requiring less horsepower to produce equally good results..
Ideal for use with sliding compound miter saws and radial arm saws, the 12-inch Freud LU91R012 Thin Kerf Sliding Compound Miter Saw Blade offers easy feeding, reduced waste, and the ability to achieve fine finishes with underpowered saws. It features 72 teeth with alternating top bevels and TiCo high-density carbide tips, negative hook angles for maximum control, and Freud’s insulating, Perma-SHIELD coating.
|Depth of Cut
Negative Hook Angle for Fine Finishes with Sliding Miter Saws
This thin-kerf blade’s 72-tooth alternating-top-bevel (ATB) configuration features teeth that face both left and right. The blade’s teeth also feature five-degree, negative hook angles, which helps prevent the blade from being too aggressive. This configuration also works to push your work piece down and towards the fence of your saw for smooth, accurate feeding. And because thin-kerf blades remove less material than standard carbide blades, they require less horsepower to produce smooth, accurate results when cutting.
This blade is designed for optimal performance when crosscutting wood that is 1/2 to 2-3/4 inches thick, and it also performs well in laminate. This blade can also rip wood or be used with chipboard and plywood, and it can tackle thinner or thicker materials. However, some loss of surface finish may occur when it is used outside its ideal range. It has a 1-inch arbor and produces a 0.090 kerf.
Well-Balanced, Anti-Vibration Design
This Freud blade is precision balanced and pretensioned for truer cuts under heavy loads. It also features laser-cut, anti-vibration slots that reduce chatter for a cleaner finish, longer blade life, and reduced noise while you work. And because the entire blade is laser cut from high-strength steel, you can trust that it will stay stable, flat, and true, even after prolonged use. Furthermore, this well-balanced, anti-vibration design means there’s no need to use add-on stabilizers with this blade.
High-Density Carbide for Maximum Cutting Performance
This thin-kerf saw blade’s 72 teeth are finished with tips made from Freud’s application-specific TiCo high-density carbide “crosscut blend.” Formulated to help the blade maintain a sharp cutting edge in the face of demanding crosscut applications, this blend is extra hard–due to including more high-density tungsten carbide than other TiCo blends–and it still offers the full mix of improved corrosion resistance, heat resistance, and impact resistance that you expect from TiCo.
With teeth that start out sharper and deliver improved edge retention, the blade can go longer between sharpening, and will hold up longer–saving you time and money.
Perma-SHIELD Coating Reduces Friction and Heat Buildup
Built to withstand tough use in less-than-ideal conditions, this blade is finished with Freud’s red Perma-SHIELD–a non-stick coating that reduces friction and nearly eliminates the heat buildup that excess friction can cause. By providing complete thermal insulation, this coating protects your tools and your work surface. And it resists binding when the blade is used for large-volume cutting applications, which reduces blade warp.
As a lubricating feature, Perma-SHIELD allows the blade to spin freely while reducing stress on the motor and carriage of your saw. In addition, this coating helps prevent debris collection and resin or “pitch” buildup. Since gummy pitch buildup causes extra drag on the motor of your saw, less buildup is another little convenience that translates into longer tool life and longer blade life. It also means less downtime for blade cleaning, so you get jobs done faster.
This industrial saw blade is backed by Freud’s limited lifetime warranty.
About Freud: A History of Innovative Manufacturing
An industry leader for more than 50 years, Freud America, Inc. is a manufacturer and marketer of superior carbide cutting tools for the woodworking industry. Freud is one of the few manufacturers of woodworking tools in the world that produces its own MicroGrain Carbide with Titanium, called TiCo, a high-density combination of Titanium and Cobalt.
By producing their own carbide, Freud has the unique ability to formulate each tool for each specific application, thereby maximizing the cutting life and performance of the tool. Freud’s full line of high-quality, woodworking tools includes saw blades, router bits, shaper cutters, power tools, and more.
What’s in the Box
Freud LU91R012 Thin Kerf Sliding Miter Saw Blade–12-inch diameter, 1-inch arbor, 72-tooth design.
BORA Portamate PM-4000 – Heavy Duty Folding Miter Saw Stand with Quick Attach Tool Mounting Bars
- A cut above – the Bora porta mate PM-4000 is the best, most practical, hassle-free stand you’ll find for miter saws or chop saws. Constructed of tubular steel with a powder-coated finish, This rugged yet lightweight saw stand can support up to 500 lbs. And is compatible with Miter saws up to 12 inches, including compound sliding saws.
- Cut out for convenience – setup is quick and simple, as the folding legs swing Under the center portion and are secured by pins that snap into position. Stand folds up for easy transport, storage and carrying from your vehicle to the worksite. Folded size is 43. 5″ W x 20″ D x 6. 5″ H and Weighs only 30 lbs. Without a saw.
- Switch gears & mount add tools – quick-attach saw mounts allow for easy mounting of your saw, as well as other tools which you can switch around, set up and take down quickly – hardware is included. Additional mount sets sold separately offer a wider variety of tools that you can use with your PM-4000 stand.
- Makes the cut – our PM-4000 saw stand was specially designed to provide the ideal ergonomic working height of 36 inches, so professional contractors and day’s can work safely and comfortably while making cuts with absolute precision and secure stability.
- Any way you cut it – Buy with confidence knowing that you are backed by our 1-year . If for any reason, you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, let US know, and we’ll make it right.
If you have a miter saw, then the PM-4000 folding miter saw stand is exactly what you need. Designed to work with nearly every make and model miter saw or chop saw, this strong, stable stand will allow you to setup wherever you wish – quickly, easily, and safely. Whether it’s a jobsite or your driveway, you’ll appreciate being able to work exactly where you need to. This is a contractor grade miter saw stand, but priced for the homeowner. But don’t let the low cost fool you – this is a high quality piece of equipment, with tubular steel construction, and a whopping 500lb capacity, so you can handle the big jobs with ease. The quick attach mounts make attaching and detaching the saw simple, and the adjustable 13” tall material supports can be in or out to support material ten feet long. But here’s the kicker – it’s not only lightweight, but it folds up for easy transport and storage, making this one of the most versatile miter saw stands on the market. An optional Wheel Kit is available (PM-7004) for added mobility, and extra tool mounts (PM-7002 – 20-in long and can be adjusted along the width to fit most saws) are also available allowing you to expand the use of your stand to other tools in your shop.
From the Manufacturer
If you have any questions about our product, please contact us by emailing [email protected] or calling 1-866-588-0395.
DEWALT DW3106P5 60-Tooth Crosscutting and 32-Tooth General Purpose 10-Inch Saw Blade Combo Pack
- Tougher tungsten carbide stays sharper longer
- Thin kerf for fast and smooth cutting action and The arbor size is 5/8”.
- Computer-balanced plate reduces vibration for improved accuracy and better finish
- Durable tungsten carbide maintains true edge
- Best used for miter saw and slide miter saw jobs
Ideal for all cutting in softwood, hardwood, chip board, or plywood. Thin kerf for fast and smooth cutting action. Computer balanced plate reduces vibration for improved accuracy and better finish.
The DEWALT DW3106P5 saw blade combination pack contains a 10-inch DW3106 60-tooth fine-finish blade and a DW3103 32-tooth general purpose saw blade. Perfect for miter saw and slide miter saw jobs with softwood, hardwood, chipboard, and plywood, these slim-kerf blades offer quick and even incisions with minimum excess debris. A patent wedge shoulder places additional steel in back of every tip, maximizing strength and precision. Get the cutting action you need at the right price with this heavy-duty combination pack.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Sliding Compound Miter Saw Home Hardware for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Our Promise to Readers
We keep receiving tons of questions of readers who are going to buy Sliding Compound Miter Saw Home Hardware, eg:
- What are Top 10 Sliding Compound Miter Saw Home Hardware for 2020, for 2019, for 2018 or even 2017 (old models)?
- What is Top 10 Sliding Compound Miter Saw Home Hardware to buy?
- What are Top Rated Sliding Compound Miter Saw Home Hardware to buy on the market?
- or even What is Top 10 affordable (best budget, best cheap or even best expensive!!!) Sliding Compound Miter Saw Home Hardware?…
- All of these above questions make you crazy whenever coming up with them. We know your feelings because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for Sliding Compound Miter Saw Home Hardware.
- Before deciding to buy any Sliding Compound Miter Saw Home Hardware, make sure you research and read carefully the buying guide somewhere else from trusted sources. We will not repeat it here to save your time.
- You will know how you should choose Sliding Compound Miter Saw Home Hardware and What you should consider when buying the Sliding Compound Miter Saw Home Hardware and Where to Buy or Purchase the Sliding Compound Miter Saw Home Hardware. Just consider our rankings above as a suggestion. The final choice is yours.
- That’s why we use Big Data and AI to solve the issue. We use our own invented, special algorithms to generate lists of Top 10 brands and give them our own Scores to rank them from 1st to 10th.
- You could see the top 10 Sliding Compound Miter Saw Home Hardware of 2020 above. The lists of best products are updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
- You may read more about us to know what we have achieved so far. Don’t hesitate to contact us if something’s wrong or mislead information about Sliding Compound Miter Saw Home Hardware.